I am nothing special. Just an average girl desiring to share how Jesus has taken this mess and turned it into something beautiful!

Monday, April 11, 2011

Jeff's Perspective

Well, this is Jeff and I have taken over Jen's blog for the day. It has been a very challenging week for Jen, but she has done AMAZING! I always love when I see Jennifer do something for the sake of her relationship with God. As her husband it actually pains me to see her struggle so much in this area. It's one of those things that I wish I could fix, but unfortunately I can't.
She did make an amazing meal for me last Tuesday and I felt bad for banana girl, yet proud of her for staying faithful to her promise to God. Although she says she has been grumpy, she has actually been very joyful for the most part. (There may have been a day or two where the grumps outshined the joys :) )
Following Christ is a life long process of denying yourself. Jennifer has done a great job choosing to follow what she feels Christ has called her to do during this 21 day Daniel fast.
She is amazing!
Jeff

P.S. On another note, would you please pray for her dad, Bud VanTuyl, as he goes in for cancer surgery on Wednesday morning? Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. Day 22 now Jennifer and I will be praying for God's plan to be very clear to you- I love you and miss you!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete