I am nothing special. Just an average girl desiring to share how Jesus has taken this mess and turned it into something beautiful!

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Busy, busy, busy!

I wanted to share that tomorrow I will complete one week of doing the Daniel Fast.  I have been amazed at how God has helped me do it.  I haven't cheated once!  I have had a crazy busy weekend with two birthday parties for Joshua and Eli.  I have made a cake and cupcakes.  Served out ice cream, cinnamon rolls, hot dogs and yummy mac and cheese.  I wasn't really even tempted.  A few times maybe.  Still praying for God to change my heart through this process to love and think of Him more than food!  That I will be changed so that when the fast is over I will still be eating healthy.
I don't really have time to journal more, just wanted to say I am doing good and am so thankful for God's faithfulness!
I will try to share more tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment